Saturday, March 15, 2014

5 Things Teachers Wish Parents Knew

I value the opportunities I have on the weekends when I have a little time to myself and can work through a number of things that I have been waiting to read.  One of the teachers at NFVHS shared the link below with me and after reading it I thought I would share it with you.  We just came off parent-teacher conferences a couple of weeks ago, and I thought that this is fitting.  This writer from the New York Times shares some things that teacher often want to say, but find very difficult when they meet face-to-face with a parent.  We should not have this barrier, but sometimes it is easier to let someone else articulate some true feelings.  So, please read the article and if you are so inclined, let me know what you think!

5 Things Teachers Wish Parents Knew: Your Children Can Do More Than You Think

No comments:

Post a Comment