Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Secret for Moving Students From Childhood to Adulthood

I have shared other articles from Tim Elmore in the past and I hope that you have found them useful and insightful.  I look forward each week to receiving his blogs through his newsletter, and encourage you to subscribe as well.  While his primary focus is on creating young leaders, a number of his articles include information that is helpful to parents.  The one that I include in this blog falls in line with some of the articles I have written about resilience and what is commonly called grit.  We see quite a bit of this problem in our school, and I have seen it manifest itself in other places, such as select athletic and travel teams.  I believe that you will find this article important as you continue to raise your child or children toward that day when they will be on their own.

One Secret for Moving Students From Childhood to Adulthood

No comments:

Post a Comment